lunes, 25 de mayo de 2020

Stay at home 7

DAY 1: LIKE (INTERROGATIVE, NEGATIVE, AFFIRMATIVE)



AFFIRMATIVE (Afirmativo)
I LIKE (me gusta)
YOU LIKE (te gusta)
WE LIKE (nos gusta a nosotros)
YOU LIKE (os gusta a vosotros)
IT LIKES (le gusta a eso)
HE LIKES (le gusta a él)
SHE LIKES (le gusta a ella)

NEGATIVE (negativo)
I DON´T LIKE (no me gusta)
YOU DON´T LIKE (no te gusta)
WE DON´T LIKE (no nos gusta)
YOU DON´T LIKE  (no les gusta a ellos)
THEY DON´T LIKE (a ellos no les gusta)
SHE DOESN´T LIKE ( no le gusta a ella)
HE DOESN´T LIKE ( no le gusta a él)
IT DOESN´T LIKE (no le gusta a eso)

INTERROGATIVE (interrogativa)
DOES IT LIKE BISCUITS? (le gusta a eso las galletas?)
DOES HE LIKE BISCUITS?(¿le gusta a él las galletas?)
DOES SHE LIKE BISCUITS? (¿le gustan a ella las galletas?)
DO YOU LIKE BISCUITS? (¿te gustan las galletas?)
DO I LIKE BISCUITS?(¿me gustan las galletas?)
DO WE LIKE BISCUITS?(¿nos gustan las galletas?)
DO THEY LIKE BISCUITS? (¿les gustan a ellos las galletas?)
Write 6 questions and ask to somebody. For example:
Escribe seis preguntas y pregúntale a alguien. POr ejemplo:
Do you like milk?
Do you like football?
Do you like computers?
After that write the answer speaking about another person. For example:
Después escribe la respuesta sobre otra persona. Por ejemplo:
She doesn´t like milk/ He doesn´t like milk/ She likes milk/he likes milk
She doesn´t like football/ He doesn´t like football/She likes football/ He likes football
She doesn´t like computers/ He doesn´t like computers/ She likes computers/ He likes computers

DAY 2: PRESENT SIMPLE

DRINK (BEBER)   
I DRINK
YOU DRINK 
SHE DRINKS
HE DRINKS 
IT DRINKS
WE DRINK
YOU DRINK
THEY DRINK
DO HOMEWORK (HACER LOS DEBERES)
I DO MY HOMEWORK
YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK
SHE DOES HER HOMEWORK
HE DOES HIS HOMEWORK
WE DO OUR HOMEWORK
YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK
THEY DO THEIR HOMEWORK
TAKE THE BUS (COGER EL AUTOBÚS)
I TAKE THE BUS
YOU TAKE THE BUS
SHE TAKES THE BUS
HE TAKES THE BUS
WE TAKE THE BUS
YOU TAKE THE BUS
THEY TAKE THE BUS
PLAY (JUGAR)
I PLAY 
YOU PLAY
SHE PLAYS
HE PLAYS
IT PLAYS
WE PLAY
YOU PLAY
THEY PLAY
READ (LEER)
I READ
YOU READ
SHE READS
HE READS
IT READS
WE READ
YOU READ
THEY READ

GET UP (PONERSE DE PIE, LEVANTARSE)
I GET UP
YOU GET UP
SHE GETS UP
HE GETS UP
IT GETS UP
WE GET UP
YOU GET UP
THEY GET UP

HAVE BREAKFAST (DESAYUNAR)
I HAVE BREAKFAST
YOU HAVE BREAKFAST
SHE HAS BREAKFAST
HE HAS BREAKFAST
IT HAS BREAKFAST
WE HAVE BREAKFAST
YOU HAVE BREAKFAST
THEY HAVE BREAKFAST
GO (IR)
I GO
YOU GO
SHE GOES
HE GOES
IT GOES
WE GO
YOU GO
THEY GO
DAY 3: DAILY ROUTINES (rutinas diarias)
Watch the three videos and enjoy it!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario