martes, 6 de octubre de 2020

Questions, questions and...questions

1. What´s your name?       My name is Helena

2.Where do you live?       I live in a flat

3.Where do you come from?    I come from Spain

4.How are you?      I am fine, Thank you

5.How old are you?    I am 44 years old.

6.What is your favourite colour?   My favourite colour is green

7.What is your job?    I am student

8.What do you do when you are not working?    I spend my free time doing activities with my family

9.Can I go to the toilet?    Yes, you can/ No, you can´t

10.Can I drink water?  Yes, you can/ No, you can´t

11.Would you mind giving me a hand with this? Yes, sure

12.How tall are you?  I am 1metre and 72 centimeter tall.

Taxi Driver

Level: A1 and higher

 

Introduce the scenario in which the school desk is a taxi car and one of the partners is the Driver and the other is the Passenger going from the airport.

 

The Taxi Driver’s task is to keep a conversation going. They will ask questions such as:

 

1. Where are you from?

2. Is this your first time in _______ ?

3. Are you married? (If not, would you be interested in marrying my daughter?)

4. How long was your travel?

 

The Passenger’s task is to answer the questions while at the same time make sure the driver does their job properly.

 

1. Watch out!

2. Red light!

3. Turn left here!

4. Slow down!


13.What time is it?  It is.....oclock/ half past/ a quater past/ a quater to...

14.How much is it?  It is 30 euros.

15.Do you live in a house or in a flat?   I live in a flat

Waves of Questions

Level: A1 and higher

 

Here’s a simple activity you can do for any age and level. It is especially effective in large classrooms with students who don’t like to talk much. 

 

The Procedure:

 

1. Go to the student sitting in the left (or right) corner of the first row and ask them a simple question, i.e. What’s your name? 

 

2. After they answer instruct them to ask the same question to the person next to them. And again. And again.That way this question will circulate the entire classroom. 

 

3. After 3 or 4 students asked/answered the question go back to the first one and ask them another, slightly harder question, i.e. How old are you?

 

4. In the end there will be multiple questions circulating the classroom at the same time, with you creating more, each new one slightly more difficult than its predecessor. 

 

Questions:

 

1.   What’s your name?

2.   How old are you?

3.   What’s your favourite colour?

4.   Where do you live?

5.   What are the names of your parents?

6.   What did you eat for breakfast?

7.   What’s your favourite film?

8.   What did you do yesterday?

9.   What will you do this Summer?

10. What are your hobbies?

11. How often do you do them?

12. What sports do you like?

13. What’s your favourite food?

14. Where would you like to travel?

15. Who is your favourite person?






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario